Since many, many people *cough*only one*cough* have been asking, here's my mailing address:
Kate Saling
c/o Center for International Education
Kansai Gaidai Univeristy
16-1 Nakamiyahigashino-cho, Hirakata, Osaksa
573-1001 Japan
No, you don't need to write it out in Japanese; English will do quite nicely. So please feel free to send a letter. Ginormous care packages stuffed with candy, chocolate, movies, and Dr. Pepper will also be accepted. ;)
By the way, I still LOVE being in Japan. Why do I love Japan so much? Well, a couple day ago something very exciting happened. For the first time in my entire life someone said to me, "It's a good thing you're so tall." Tall?! When you're 5'3" someone calling you tall is a once in a life time event. Thus, I love Japan because of all the unique experiences I've had here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're a dork, I totally got all the literary references. Makes me wonder how long exactly you spend writing outlines for your journal :) Have you seen any funny looking people yet? Take pictures of them! Glad to hear you are having fun. How well is your japanese going in stores and restaurants?
hope your having the time of your life cause once you get back youll be stuck with our crazy family for a week
-Daniel
Wait a second... I've read this one before. Looking forward to reading more adventures.
Post a Comment