Monday, February 18, 2008

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow

It's come to this. I knew (and you might have assumed) that it would happen eventually. But I didn't think it would happen so soon. I've broken my resolution to blog at a weekly interval. Each day I put off blogging the harder it became to actually imagine sitting down to type. Don't get your hopes up. This isn't going to be much of an entry. I'm writing just so it won't feel as daunting to write a real entry tomorrow... or maybe the day after... or this weekend... or sometime in the future.

I don't want this to be a complete waste of your time, so I'm including links to photo albums of my fun-tastic weekend. *embarrassed* That would be the weekend before last. Just click on the photos to be transported to a land of magic and mystery... okay, it's only Japan, BUT there is a magician and some other mysterious men. I apologize to Facebook users who have already looked at these albums, but for those who haven't, believe me, photos are more interesting and accurate than any long-winded blathering I could contrive. Please enjoy!

Saturday February 9th in Kyoto

Part One:



Part Two:


Sunday February 10th in Kobe

Part One:


Part Two:


No comments: